Anyway, I'm wondering "whatcha doin" on this Saturday, March 3rd. I hope that if you have time, you'll consider joining me at a fundraising crop for New Community Church. A good friend of mine attends the church and I'm going to be vendoring the event. I'll have an awesome buffet of paper crafting goodness for you to partake in as listed below. Won't you join me?
- Leave your Cricut at home! Use mine and my Art Philosophy cartridge all day for just $5.00. Only need one cut? It's just $0.50 each! I'll have mats to use and you're welcome to bring your own cartridges to use in my machine. I will only have the CTMH exclusive Art Philosophy cartridge with me.
- Make 'n' Takes! Of course I've got some cute cards to make for a suggested donation of $1.00 each to the fundraiser.
- Need adhesive? I'll have runners and refills on hand for purchase and some seriously great prices well below retail! If I run out at the crop, I'll run a list and order asap.
- Lovin' the AP cartridge collection? Get it for 10% off at the crop! Can't be at the crop but would really love that deal? Email me and tell me who says "Whatcha doin'?" on Phineas & Ferb to get the same deal.
- Are you a digital scrapbooker? You'll love Studio J! It's totally free to try as much as you'd like with no commitment to buy. Of course, when you see how easy it is and how much it has helped me catch up with my scrapbooks, you'll want to grab a membership asap! Studio J memberships are all 10% off the day of the crop as well! Not ready for a membership? Take advantage of a BOGO on a 5 Pack. That's 10 double page layouts for the price of 5!
If there's anything above you want more information on, just let me know and I'll get an answer to you right away. :)
Have a great Wednesday,