I reached a huge milestone for me and I'm celebrating with some blog candy!!!
You helped me reach my goal of 100 blog followers and 50 facebook fans, so let's celebrate!!!
Ready? A full Dotty for You paper packet, a brand new American Celebration stamp set perfect for those upcoming 4th of July photos, a brand new Cherish the Memories stamp set makes the perfect addition to beautiful cards and gifts, my Dotty for You 10 page layout workshop tutorial & my newest tutorial that hasn't even been released yet! I promise it's a good one. I can't say too much, but it makes a great gift and it's great for cardmakers too.
Here's how to win it all.
- 1 entry for being a blog follower - if you're already following, please comment on this post.
- 1 entry for being a facebook follower - if you're already a follower, please comment on this post again.
- 1 entry for following me on pintrest - follow all or any of my paper crafting related boards and it gets you an entry. Again, if you already follow me on pintrest....comment again....seeing a pattern here??
- 1 entry for sending over a friend who comments that you sent them.
- 1 entry for your friend following my blog (yes, they get credit for that entry for themselves too!)
That's up to 5 entries to win!! The contest closes Thursday, March 31st at midnight EST. A winner will be chosen via Random.org and posted on the blog & facebook on Friday, June 1st. Good Luck!
Have a wonderful weekend & don't forget to come back for tomorrow's Studio Saturday!