Just call me Stylin' or maybe it's tickled pink 'cause I just received another blog award. You girls (and guys) really are so kind. The Stylish Blogger Award comes from Scrappin' Cat (Cathy). Thank you!!
The rules are to thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you - check!
Tell 8 things about yourself - see below.
Pass it on to 8 others & comment so they know you passed it to them.
Turns out - I just did this recently for an award Becky B. gave me back in November that I finally answered in January. (Jeez much?!) To see my 8 answers from then, click HERE. However, it wouldn't be any fun unless I gave new answers, so here it goes...
1. My two favorite colors right now are Lagoon and Pear.
2. My "baby" is going to turn 3 this month - where does the time go?!
3. I just got a new laptop from the world's best pawn broker (and family friend) Scott. He owns Fulton Street Outlet in GR. (Yep, shameless plug, but he really is the best)
4. I still have spending money/gift cards left over from Christmas/my birthday. Usually they are long gone by now!
5. Although I attended the University of Michigan, my official degree is from Grand Valley State University. It's a BS in Advertising and Public Relations. Yes, I have a BS in BS...LOL!
6. I love to get the mail. It's my daily joy. The bills aren't so fun, but something as simple as a magazine from a favorite store makes me smile. Yes, boxes from CTMH make me giddy. :)
7. I hate to run. You will never find me on a treadmill. Ever.
8. Don't fall over - I am actively trying to reduce the size of my scrapbook stash. My current goal is 20 double page layouts before I buy new stuff.
I have not had much time at all to blog surf lately. Joe has been pulling long hours at work and I'm running the ship. So, to fulfill my "pass it on" requirement, and since I think everyone who takes the time to blog to begin with deserves an award, please feel free to grab this award for yourself (you deserve it!) and pass it on using the instructions above. Or like me, share it with everyone!
Thank you again, Cathy. Have a great day everyone!